Sunday, May 17, 2009

Terms and Conditions.

1) Please post/send orders and payments details in one post/email
2) Please count before posting/sending
3) No cancellation after order is confirmed
4) For postage, I will not be responsible for any damages caused after sending out (I will check and ensure the items are in good condition upon receiving them)
5) For normal postage, I will not be responsible for lost mail
6) I reserve the right to cancel the spree if response is poor
7) I will not be responsible if the merchant send any wrong/damanged item (I will however check with merchant if it can be returned and reshipped)
8) Refund will be done in the event any item ordered is not available, spree cancelled or payment received after cap is reached
9) Refund done latest 1 week after items reached Singapore, please try not keep chasing for refunds much earlier than that (I will try to do refunds whenever I can)
10) For self-collect, please collect latest 2 weeks after items reached Singapore
11) For any enqueries or orders, please give me an allowance of 2 days (usually I online everyday) to reply and confirm

12) In the event of deciding the last order (cap reached), I will use the date and time of payment received to decide which order to accept

No comments:

Post a Comment